Practice Makes Perfect: English Verbs, 3rd Edition by Loretta S. Gray
English | January 7th, 2019 |
Build your English skills with this bestselling guide to English verbs!
Knowing when and why to use certain verbs can be confusing. This easy-to-use book explains everything you need to know to develop a solid understanding of English verbs. There are plenty of clear examples and tons of practice exercises to help you build your English skills and gain the confidence to choose the right verb for every situation. With this book to guide you, you’ll master English verbs in no time at all.
Practice Makes Perfect: English Verbs, 3rd Edition will help you:
• Understand when and why to use different verb tenses
• Learn how verbs work with everyday examples from a wide range of topics
• Build your verb skills with more than 125 engaging exercises
• Gain the skills you need to write and speak English with confidence
• New to this edition: additional review questions in the book
• Plus fun quizzes for study on-the-go via the McGraw-Hill Education Language Lab app
Copyright © 2017 - 2018. All Rights Reserved by EBOOKSOS.COM
(Phiên bản thử nghiệm - Version 1.0.0)